When it comes to cross or strength training, I'm guilty of the typical runner's crime- skipping it altogether!
However, a little while ago, Kim posted some YouTube videos that she uses and I gave them a spin. Since then, I've found some that help me feel the burn - AND QUICKLY. These videos are majorly short, as compared to P90X, which I used to do.
Here are my recommendations:
- Booty Blaster Challenge from Fitness Blender - (5:57) I hate the male narration while the pretty woman does all the work, it seems sexist, but it sure burns.
- Inner Thigh Workout - (7:35) A weird narrator here as well, but my thighs still burned the day after.
- 10 Min Abs Workout -- At Home Abdominal and Oblique Exercises - (10:13) Another Fitness Blender narration with same woman instructing on screen.
- Fabulous Flat Abs for Beginners - (16:42) Though Cassey Ho is extremely chipper, I have to admit I like her.
- Tank Top Arms Workout - (9:09) Another effective Fitness Blender video.
- Yoga Meltdown Level I - (35:04) I absolutely love Jillian Michaels. This yoga is more active than most I've seen. The focus is on burn rather than mental concentration. And it definitely beats P90X's 90 minute yoga.
What am I missing? What's the best of YouTube exercise?